2016/01/29

▋Life。日誌 好笑的對話▋

Taiwan food stall- tradition side dish

Since my boyfriend  arrived yesterday, and I have to work still.
I ask my parents to babysit him for a day since they are plan to go up to Nantou County to get some winter bamboo (a kind of bamboo that only available in Winter times, and very expensive), he should go with to see some of mountain side.




They stopped in Taiwan tradition food stall for perfect Taiwan taste.

Dried noodle as following picture and side disch as above.


according to my boyfriend, the noodle taste great!!!

So he sent me the pic of lunch and I recognize one of the side dish have pig intenstence so here is comes to funny conversation.
A is me, Me is matt


12:09 M: The noodles are so good!
12:17 M: And there was wonton soup as well
12:29 A: hahahahah
12:29 A:goood
12:29 A:did you tell my mom you like it
12:30 A: i love intenstence
12:30 A: hahahahhaa
12:38 M: What's that?
12:38 M: Oooo intestines
12:38 M: It so tastes like something we shouldn't eat hahahaha
好人信158
12:39 M: We just stopped at the place for wood
12:39 M: Is it bamboo?
12:40 A: yes
12:40 A:but this kind bamboo only appear in winter
12:40 A:very expensive
12:40 M: Ooo. Is it for cooking?   (And I was thinking about of course ..tho)
12:41 A:no  (and decide to trick him)
12:41 A:for massage
12:41 A:hahha
12:41 M:... so you rub it on someone? ( I just laughed so hard in office)
米滷蛋93
12:41 M: Lol
12:41 A:yes
12:41 A: hahahahha


omg, 欺負工程超好玩
精華如 :
A: 那是腸子 我超愛
M: 吃起來超像是我們不該吃的東西
--------------------------------
M: 我們停在一個竹林裡 是要買筍子嗎
A: 對,而且是冬天才有的冬筍
M: 所以是用來煮的嗎
A: (我心裡想廢話) 不是,是用來按摩
M: ...所以你是把它拿來人身上摩擦?


哈哈哈哈哈哈哈


And they took him to Xitou-Monster Village as well, I think he will make post sooon.

So stay tuned on his blog.

Update, my cute boyfriend think that for cooking means burning the bamboo for cook!!

hahahahaha
工程師以為是要燒竹子煮飯用的
 


沒有留言:

張貼留言